CNC machining services with multi-axis capabilities
The production of machinery parts and other components requires the highest level of accuracy. That’s why minimizing human interference in the process is essential to eliminate design flaws and costly mistakes. At Xcentric, we can combine leading-edge technologies and CNC equipment to handle the most sophisticated projects for various industries.
We proudly operate 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis machines, so you can select the best manufacturing method for your project based on the type of CNC machining service you need. We can set it up for aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, and plastic parts. From milling to knurling to internal forming, Xcentric can be trusted for any CNC job.
Test-drive it with our CNC prototyping services
Bridge production should never be underestimated, as it allows you to mitigate the risks of manufacturing components with technical imperfections and aesthetic flaws. With the Xcentric CNC machining company, you can get the needed pieces for testing in the shortest lead time. In addition, our engineers can highlight potential improvements in your machined parts before starting the first run. This lets you proceed to high-volume production.
CNC cutting is excellent for prototyping. It allows us to create prototypes with the same materials as the final products, meaning you can test their functionality in the operational environment. You can also pitch them to talk a potential investor into participating in your project.
Our prototype machining services can be a boon for manufacturers and engineers looking to:
- Bring their CAD drawings to life. Our strong manufacturing capabilities are paired with 25 years of experience to give a proper physical form to your CNC designs.
- Minimize expenses. CNC machining is the best manufacturing method for projects that need only a few prototypes. The short lead time allows your engineers to test the models and make adjustments in no time without having to source additional materials due to senseless material waste during production.
- Achieve high tolerances. CNC machining can be used for pieces with high tolerance ranges, meaning your prototypes can be as detailed as the final product.
Why choose our CNC machining services?
Working with Xcentric gives you the highest precision of CNC technologies and incredible efficiency for medium-volume and high-volume production. Your CNC-machined components will be ready within 15 days, whether they involve standard fabrications or complex geometries with tight tolerances.
We also provide various add-on services to make your prototypes and production pieces look perfect. Polishing, custom coating, anodizing, and other finishing options are available. If your components have nothing to do with the overall look of the assembly, you can opt-out of additional finishes to save money.Want to speed up the manufacturing of your prototypes or parts? Create an account with Xcentric to receive a CNC machining quote and get started.
- 3 axis Machining
- 4 axis Machining
- 5 axis Machining
- CNC Turning
- Small Plate Work
- Precision Machining
- Small Batch Production
- Prototype CNC Work
- Brass / Bronze
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 3 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 4 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 5 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- Lathe and Turning up to 6″ in Diameter
- Plate Work up to 12″ x 12″ x 1-1/2″
Finishes for CNC Machining Services
- As Machined– Cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- 320 Paper – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the CNC machining process, but will leave behind a uniform scratch pattern from the sand paper.
- 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sand paper and will have a light texture appearance.
- Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and can be polished.
- Optical Smooth Finish – 1500 grit paper used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
Use the icons below to easily navigate to additional resources