Surface finishes add function as well as cosmetics to your finished parts. Whether you require a mirror like gloss finish or a textured finish for grip and usability we have the available solution for your project.
Here are Some of our Readily Available CNC Machining Surface Finishes
- As Machined– Is a quick affordable choice often used for non show applications such as mounting brackets. However, cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- B3 320 Paper – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the cnc machining process, but will leave behind a uniform grit (scratch pattern) from the sand paper.
- B2 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- MT-11010 Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- MT-11020 Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sand paper and will have a light texture appearance.
- A3 Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and canned be polished
- A2 Optical Smooth Finish – This is similar to A3 but higher grit paper (1500 and up) are used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics.
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
Contact Xcentric Design Consultants
Ready to get started with an injection molding project?Start Your Quote